Tailgates are one of America’s favorite pastimes – even if it’s hard to remember them the next day – these tailgating captions are sure to help when posting the pictures you’ve woken up to. If you’re reading this before a tailgate that’s even better! Now you have some caption ideas for during the festivities!
Top Tailgating Captions
- Set. Hike! Drink!
- “I know you know what I’m thinking, why don’t we do a little day drinking.”
- “Closing time, one last call for alcohol.”
- Red solo cup, I fill you up!
- Bottoms up.
- We’ll go for one beer…
- Let’s have a beer together, you can open it and I will drink it.
- Round here we party with the radio up and the tailgate down.
- Drinking so I won’t remember this game. (after a loss)
- And I drink to myself … what a wonderful world.
- I did not steel drink your drink, you abandoned it and I simply rescued it.
- It’s never too early – go fire it up, fill up your cup..
All about the sports:
- I love you more than college football Saturday.
- “Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose.” – Friday Night Lights
- Root, root, root for the home team! (Baseball)
- We’ll chug to that touchdown.
- Yes I like football, no I’m not a guy.
- Braggin’ rights! (after a win)
- We did not lose the game, we ran out of time. (after a loss)
- At least the tailgate was a win. (after a loss)
- Are you ready for some football?
- Tailgates, and beer, and touchdowns – OH MY!
- “Weak side … STRONG SIDE!” – Remember the Titans
- “Want intimidation, I’ll show you intimidation.” – Little Giants
- Hooray for the USA!
- “Cause there ain’t no party like the pre-party.”
- Parking lot party
- We tailgate harder than you party.
- A little party never killed nobody.
- Are they still “bad habits” if I like them?
- Ain’t no party like an S-Club party!
- Cheers to the freaking weekend!
- One big blur of fun.
- Do it for the after photo
- Only here for the tailgates.
- If there’s no puppies at this tailgate, I’m not going.
- It’s all fun and games until we run out of beer.
- Tailgating: it means something completely different depending on your school.
- You are in the presence of the official cornhole champion.
- Tailgating – stuffing our faces with food and alcohol, only to go watch others exercise, brilliant!
- So, at what point will we be attending the snack bar during the game?
- Anyone else get better at beer pong the longer you play?
- Someday I’ll be skinny, today is not that day – bottoms up!
- If you don’t know what stump is, you can’t sit with us.
- “In the back of the drunk with the tailgate down, just us and the speakers on.” – Sam Hunt
- “Oh baby you can find me in the back of a Ford truck tailgate” – Brantley Gilbert
I hope that this article on tailgating captions was helpful! If you are interested, visit the Instagram Captions Category!