St Patricks Day Captions: Irish Today, Hungover Tomorrow
Updated as of March 2, 2018
St Patricks Day is the day for everything green, Irish and jolly – so when you are lucky enough to capture the perfect picture – you’ll need the perfect St Patricks Day captions to express your leprechaun love!
Funny St Patrick’s Day Captions:
- Warning: I may be prone to shenanigans and malarkey
- Keep calm and dance with the leprechauns
- I’m not short, I’m leprechaun size!
- I’m Irish, what’s your superpower?
- Keep calm, I’m a wee bit Irish!
- The leprechauns work for me
- When Irish eyes are smiling, they’re usually up to something
- It ain’t easy being green
- Keep calm and jig on!
- All I ask is that you wait until after St Patrick’s Day, if you’re planning my intervention.
- Irish today, hungover tomorrow
- The paddy don’t start ’till I walk in
- Go luck yourself
- The leprechaun made me do it
- We’re all Irish today
- Happy St. Patty’s Day, expect a drunk text soon
- Dream on leprechaun
- Oh you’re wearing green? Tell me about your Irish heritage
- I kissed a leprechaun and I liked it
- 0% Irish 100% drunk
- Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day
- World’s tallest leprechauns
- I’m not Irish, kiss me away
- It doesn’t take a Guinness to realize we’re not Irish
- Paddy rocking in the house tonight
Captions about drinking:
- Everybody can’t be Irish, somebody has to drive!
- You can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning!
- It’s St Patrick’s Day, let’s drink and make bad choices
- I’ll be Irish in a few beers
- Let’s get ready to stumble.
- Not Irish – but I’ll drink to that, and that, and that.
- Drunk 1 and Drunk 2
- So this Irishman walks out of a bar… no, really, it can happen.
- Buy me a beer, St. Patrick’s day is here.
- Irish and hot, buy me a shot!
- Just add beer.
- Dressed up to get messed up.
- Party like your last name is O’Brien
- Just call me Finnegan, or Gallager, or something
- Irish you were beer
- Chase your dreams with whiskey
- Irish I had another pint of beer
- Don’t worry, beer happy
- She’s my drunker half
Irish and proud:
- Get your green on!
- Kiss me, I’m Irish!
- Today, everyone will drink like their Irish, and the Irish will drink like it’s Wednesday
- I love shenanigans!
- Get your Irish on!
- Just a couple lads gettin green
- Eat, Drink and be Irish!
- There once was a man from Nantucket…
- Kiss me, i’m drunk, or Irish, or whatever.
- Pint Sized!
- Shake your Shamrocks, it’s St. Patricks Day
- I ☘️ Beer
- This is my lucky shirt!
- O’Boyle rules
- I’m not yelling, I’m Irish
- Put some whiskey in my coffee because it’s Ireland somewhere
- I’m Irish and keeping calm is not an option
- I’m not late, I’m on Irish time
- It’s everyone’s lucky day!
- Friends are like four-leaf clovers. Hard to find, but lucky to have.
- You’re the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow
- You are my lucky charm
- Pinch me! I’m so lucky to have you!
- Feeling lucky, punk?
- I don’t need luck when I have you…
- Luck is believing that you are lucky
- Each day I thank my lucky stars for you
- May you be touched by a bit or Irish lucky today
- Who needs luck? I have charm
- Keep calm and stay lucky
St Pat’s Day Blessings:
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow and may trouble avoid you wherever you go!
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, and good luck pursue you each morning and night.
- Wishing you a pot of gold and all the joy your heart can hold.
- For each petal on the shamrock this brings a wish your way, good health, good luck, and happiness for today and every day.
- Wherever you go, whatever you do, may the luck of the Irish be there with you!
- May your joys be as deep as the oceans, your troubles as light as its foam, and may you find sweet peace of mind, wherever you may roam.
- May good and faithful friend be yours wherever you may roam.