Single Captions: Whatever. I’ll Just Date Myself
Being single on Valentine’s Day is notoriously known as being the worst day ever. You’re surrounded by happy-looking couples in love, exchanging chocolates and flowers to their significant others. We understand the single girl struggle. Here are the best single captions to make your day a bit easier:
- I’m single by choice. Not my choice but it’s still a choice.
- It could be raining men and I’d still be single
- I’m single because I don’t need anyone to ruin my life. I’m ruining it perfectly on my own.
- Single and ready to get nervous around anyone I find attractive
- I’m single but I ignore people like I’m taken
- Me: So I met this guy, Me (two days later): never mind
- I like being single. I’m always there when I need me.
- I need a boyfriend that understands that I’m single
- I make myself laugh, I should date me
- Relationship status: maybe one day
- Relationship status: table for one, but drinks for two
- Getting into a relationship may seem like a good idea but so was getting on the Titanic and look what happened there
- Being single is better than being in the wrong relationship
- Current relationship status: made dinner for two, ate both
- I’m not really single, I’m dating myself. I take me out to eat, I buy me clothes. I love me.
- A boyfriend would be nice but I’m already in a committed relationship with alcohol and poor decisions
- Whatever. I’ll just date myself.
- I’m as single as a dollar and I’m not looking for change
- Can’t wait to celebrate Forever Alone February
- ‘I’m single’ means ‘I’m drama free, less stressed and I refuse to settle for less’
- I found out why I’m single. Apparently, you have to go outside and let people see you.
- The only man I’ll chase is the ice cream man
Anti-Valentine’s Day Captions:
- One day in February isn’t special
- Cupid rhymes with stupid
- I’m not yours, you’re not mine. Be my anti-valentine.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, vodka is cheaper than dinner for two
- Love disappoints, pizza is eternal
- Don’t be upset that you’re single on Valentine’s Day – nobody loves you every other day of the year either
For those of you who enjoy Valentine’s Day, here are some captions you can use!