Posts Now Embeddable on Facebook

Share This Post

Share on facebook
Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on email

By G+ Author: Erin Washington.

Following the introduction of hashtags in June, Facebook have introduced embeddable posts in an attempt to inject itself into more public conversations.

Facebook chose to use a status update from the British Monarchy about the royal birth in it’s announcement, as an example of the new feature.Facebook Embeddable Post Example

A handful of media organizations have been granted early access to Facebook’s latest feature including Mashable, CNN, The Huffington Post, Bleacher Report and People Magazine.

The reason? To provide more inventory for advertisers who want to reach people during live events, such as the Super Bowl or the Oscars.

In order for a post to be embeddable, a post must be public and although 72% of Facebook users set their posts to private, that still leaves 28% of the 1.1 billion strong social media network open – a viable alternative to the leader of such opportunities, Twitter.

Paraphrased from Mashable.com

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Get updates and learn from the best

More To Explore

social media education
Uncategorized

How can social media be used in education?

Social media is one of the most important parts of our life nowadays. It is used for fun, entertainment, communication, education. It is even used

Buy Instagram followers

...and grow your business.