With Google+ Sign-In, users can sign in to your Android, iOS and web apps using their existing Google credentials, and bring along their Google+ info for an upgraded experience. We already provide APKs and APIs that you can build directly into your apps. And today we’re adding even more integration options.
Hundreds of thousands of developers already use the user management and social infrastructure platforms Janrain and Gigya to manage their sign-in systems. Today we’re happy to announce that both companies are including Google+ Sign-In as part of their product suites! This means that their customers will be able to:
- Add trusted authentication to their apps and sites
- Allow web users to automatically download their Android app
- Customize their app experience using Google+ profile info
- Enable users to share interactive posts with friends
- Write app activities that only appear when they’re relevant
To get started, simply visit Janrain’s and Gigya’s getting started guides. You can also stop by some of their customer’s sites, who are already starting to launch their Google+ Sign-In integrations, including:
Janrain: NPR, Universal Music Group sites (which includes over 100 music artist and industry sites like ladygaga.com, justinbiebermusic.com, imaginedragonsmusic.com, eminem.com, and interscope.com), and HSN.
Gigya: American Idol (a Fox Broadcasting Company) and Food Network UK