It’s that time of the year again! It’s time to bring out your beads and colorful outfits because Mardi Gras is back! No matter where you’re celebrating, we’ve got you covered you covered with the best Mardi Gras captions for your festivities this year.
Mardis Gras Quotes
- “Mardi Gras is a state of mind.” — Ed Muniz
- “An American has not seen the United States until he has seen Mardi-Gras in New Orleans.” — Mark Twain
- “Mardi Gras is in our soul.”
- “Mardi Gras is the love of life. It is the harmonic convergence of our food, our music, our creativity, our eccentricity, our neighborhoods, and our joy of living. All at once.” — Chris Rose
Cute Mardi Gras Captions
- Keep calm and Mardi Gras
- Everywhere else it’s just Tuesday
- Mardi Gras: The time of year when we don’t realize we’re making memories, we’re just having fun
- Take me back to the place where time doesn’t exist and fashion standards are high
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year…Mardi Gras!
- Peace, love and Mardi Gras
All About the Beads Mardi Gras Captions
- Mardi Gras: earn your beads!
- Beads and bling; it’s a Mardi Gras thing
- Keep calm and catch beads
- Bring on the beads
- Throw me the beads and nobody gets hurt
- Keep calm and throw on
Fun Mardi Gras Captions
- May your children never find out what you did for plastic beads
- Mardi Gras or Party Gras?
- We don’t hide the crazy, we parade it down the street
- What happens at Mardi Gras stays at Mardi Gras
- Drink up, it’s Mardi Gras!
- The most romantic piece of jewelry I got this year was a mardi gras necklace
- Fat Tuesday just got fatter!
- “She had a cocktail in her hand and confetti in her hair”
- Tonight was a big hurrah, happy Mardi Gras!
- Time to party gras!
- Laissez les bon temps rouler! (let the good times roll)
- Throw me something, sister
- Happy Mardi Gras from someone who never needs an excuse to drink on Tuesday
For more fun caption ideas, check out our weekend captions!