Winter has begun and the ice rink is calling, but when you do head out with some friends, you’ll want some ice skating captions for those pictures of trips, tumbles, falls. And laughs!
Great Ice Skating Captions
Funny ice skating captions:
- When a non-skater says: “I can skate backwards” …
- When someone you don’t like falls: “Omg is the ice ok?”
- 5 hours on the ice. 4 new injuries. 3 new blisters. 2 falls. 1 better skater
- I can balance on thin blades, yet I fall to walk on two feet.
- There’s always that one kid at the rink that’s in your way no matter what…
- My favourite winter sport is watching people fall while ice skating
- Have an ice day!
I love ice skating captions:
- When I’m on the ice, I am at home.
- The sound of blades on ice in the morning is like smelling fresh coffee.
- Keep calm and love ice skating.
- Every time I step out on the ice I feel like I’m where I’m meant to be.
- I love skating so much that I think it’s worth spending my time at a cold ice rink instead of hanging out with my friends.
- I love the feeling of being on ice and letting my mind go free.
- I followed my heart and it lead me to the rink.
Figure ice skating captions:
- Champions wear bruises with pride
- It never gets easier you just get better
- Dream big. Work hard. Love every minute.
- That time when off ice was harder than on ice.
- It doesn’t get easier, you just get stronger.
- Keep calm and do axel.
- When I die, bury with my skates on.
- When bruises appear out of nowhere on your legs after skating…
- First one on the ice, and last one off.
- Skate like nobody’s watching.
- I love the feeling of sharpened blades…until I try to stop.
- I’m not afraid of falling, I’m afraid of running into little kids.
- Great skaters are not great because of their technique, they’re great because of their passion.
I hope that this article on ice skating captions was helpful! If you are interested, visit the Instagram Captions Category!