Hanukkah Captions: I Love You A Latke
For Jewish people, Hanukkah is one of the most exciting holidays of the year! For eight nights, families spin dreidels, eat latkes, light the menorah and exchange gifts. All of your Jewish friends will be posting cute Instagram pictures of the festivities so naturally, you want to too. All you need is the perfect caption to go with it! Here are the best Hanukkah captions for you to ring in this special Jewish holiday:
- I love you a latke
- Keep calm and eat latkes
- I want to eat 8 latkes for the calorie of one
- Vodka and latkes
- My latkes bring all the (Jewish) boys to the yard
- If life gives you potatoes, make latkes
- Menorah’s lit. So am I.
- You’re hotter than a menorah on the eighth night of Hanukkah
- May your holidays be as lit as a fully lit menorah
- The menorah isn’t the only thing getting lit tonight
- Dreidel on that beat
- Dreidel dreidel on the wall, who’s the most Jewish of them all?
- And nun for you!
- Dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, I made it out of clay!
- Does spin class count as dreidel practice?
- You spin me right round
- Keep calm and spin the dreidel
- Hanukkah is 8 days because it takes people that long to realize it’s actually Hanukkah
- It would be a Hanukkah miracle if we could all come to a consensus on how to spell “Hanukkah”
- Everything I learned about Hanukkah I learned from Rugrats
- Hanukkah is eight days because it takes that long for people to realize it’s Hanukkah
- Sorry the closest your holiday comes to a spiritual figurehead is Adam Sandler
Jewish Holiday Captions
- This is how we jew it
- Happy Jewish Christmas!
- Sh0rt Version Of Every Jewish Holiday: 1. They tried to kill us 2. We won
- My secret to a happy, stress-free Christmas? I’m Jewish!
- Can’t keep calm during the holiday because I have a Jewish mother
If you don’t celebrate Hanukkah, here are some Christmas captions for you to use!