College Graduation Captions: Just wing it – classes, life, eyeliner, everything
Congratulations, graduate! After four (or more) years of hard work, you will be receiving a diploma in your chosen degree. Celebrate your achievements with a photo on Instagram or Facebook with these graduation caption ideas!
The Funny Graduate
- My $105,000 hat.
- Just wing it – life, classes, eyeliner, everything.
- Done with this B.S.
- Some graduate with honors, I am just honored to graduate.
- Don’t be sad, because sad backwards is das, and das not good.
- I want to thank… Google, Wikipedia, Quora and whoever invented copy and paste.
- “Crushed it.” – Fat Amy
- Pick me, choose me, hire me
- Mama I made it!
The Netflix-Obsessed Graduate
- “Well, I am not usually one for speeches. So, Goodbye.” – Ron Swanson
- “I am big enough to admit that I am often inspired by myself.” – Leslie Knope
- “The worst thing about college was the dementors.” – Michael Scott
- “‘You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.’- Wayne Gretzky” – Michael Scott
- “Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You’re going to love it.” – Monica Geller
- “There’s always money in the banana stand.” – George Bluth
- “I am no hero, I put my bra on one boob at a time like everyone else” – Tina Belcher
The Intellectual Graduate
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Nature does not rush and yet everything is accomplished.” – Unknown
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – John F Kennedy
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Follow your passion, it will lead to your purpose.” – Oprah
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Unknown
- “The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.” – Michelle Obama
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” Robert H Schuller
The Child at Heart Graduate
- “It makes such a difference,” said Pooh “to have someone who believes in you”
- “I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “We didn’t realize we were making memories. We just knew we were having fun.” Winnie the Pooh
- “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” Dr. Seuss
- “Think left and think right, think low and think high, oh the things you can think up if only you try.” – Dr. Seuss
- “It is not about what it is. It’s about what it can become.” – Dr Seuss
Supporting Your Favorite Graduate
- Imagine a future filled with every wonderful thing you can dream of – I will be there rooting for you!
- Remember, if Plan A doesn’t work, there are 25 more letters.
- Here in your corner, today and everyday
- Hats off to the graduate
- The sky’s the limit
- Here’s to you, kid.
- The world is your oyster!
- The world awaits!
So now that you’ve graduated and found your perfect graduation Instagram caption, what’s next? Spending time with your best friend? Off to travel the world? Check out our other Instagram caption ideas articles!