Father’s Day Captions: For The Notorious D.A.D.
Updated as of June 17, 2018
When it comes to Father’s Day, picking a cute throwback pic of you and your dad is only half the battle. If you don’t have the perfect caption to pair it with, you might as well call it quits. You need something original, while still accurately capturing the special relationship you two have. Here is a wide range of Father’s day captions to choose from so that you can thank your dad on Instagram the right way:
Father’s Day Captions
- Dad, thanks for putting up with my crap. Literally.
- “Don’t tell mom” was the best advice you ever gave me
- Happy Father’s Day to my personal ATM machine
- Publicly appreciating my dad even though his un-technological self will probably never see this
- I hope this father’s day is as fun as your life was before you had us kids
- Even my friends like you more than me, dad
- Thanks for making it so easy to get you a Father’s Day gift due to your psychotic love of golf
- I smile because you’re my dad, I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it
- For Father’s Day, I bought you something nice with your money
- Thanks for being the cool parent. Don’t tell Mom.
- You’re allowed unlimited dad jokes today.
- Dad, did you know you’re actually a hipster? You were rocking the dad bod before it was popular.
- Thanks for going broke for me and pretending like you didn’t.
- World’s greatest farter…I mean father.
- Dad, without me, today would just be another day. You’re welcome.
- I feel bad for other people; I apparently have the best dad
- Dad, the only best friend who can also reach the top shelf
- No matter how old I get, I’ll always be a daddy’s girl at heart
- The only thing better than having you as a dad is my children having you as their grandpa
- He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it
- A father is someone who has the pictures of his kids in the wallet where his money used to be
- When all else fails, call dad
- A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow
- My dad, my hero
- Dad, I know you’ve loved me as long as I’ve lived, but I’ve loved you my whole life
- To the world you are a dad, to your family you are the world
- To the king of our castle, happy father’s day
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person. He believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
- “I think my mom put it best. She said, “Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.” –Paul Walker
- “I hope I’m at least half the dad that he didn’t have to be.” –Brad Paisley
- “A girl’s first true love is her father.” –Marisol Santiago
- “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”–Tim Russert
- “Fatherhood is great because you can ruin someone from scratch.”–Jon Stewart
- “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a drunk guy who wears a cape.”–Dave Attell
- “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” — Anne Geddes
- “Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.” — Unknown
- “Lately all my friends are worried they’re turning into their fathers. I’m worried I’m not.” —Dan Zevin
- You had a dad bod before it was cool
- The man, the myth, the legend
- The Notorious D.A.D
- Everyone agrees, you’re the MVD (Most Valuable Dad)
- You’ll always be dad to the bone
If you enjoyed these captions, definitely check out more of our Family Captions collection!