Easter captions are necessary for those April celebrations, full of spring flowers, praise, family and chocolate. These captions are perfect for those Easter pictures you’re bound to take this month!
- Easter is the only time it’s okay to put all of your eggs in the one basket.
- Somebunny loves you
- Have a blessed Easter!
- Easter: The only time it’s okay to put all of your eggs in one basket
- Happy Easter to all my peeps!
- Bunny kisses, Easter wishes
- Have a happy Easter, for peeps sake!
- Follow the bunny, he has the chocolate
- I said a hip hop, the hippie to the hip hip hop.
- If you see a rabbit laying little brown eggs, don’t eat them! It’s not chocolate.
- Easter eggs hunts: Proof your child can find things when they really want to.
- I love easter! When else can you bite someone’s head off and have it be chocolate?
- Easter is the time to rejoice and be thankful for the gift of life, love and joy.
- Have a blessed day!
- If you care about your weight and health during the Easter you should only eat the white part of the Cadbury creme eggs.
- I wish the realization of our happy thoughts multiplied like rabbits.
- I’ve hidden all the Easter candy for the kids inside my stomach.
- Talk to the butt, because the ears ain’t listening!
- Be cool, honey bunny.
Captions about chocolate:
- Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions, chocolate understands.
- Me + Chocolate = Forever together
- When life gives you lemons, throw it back and ask for chocolate.
- Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a plant, therefore, chocolate counts as salad. The end.
- If you can’t remember my name, just say “chocolate” … I’ll turn around.
- Chocolate is the answer, who cares what the question is.
- The 12-step chocoholics program. Never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate.
- There are two food groups in the world: The one you put cheese on, and the one you put chocolate on.
- My heart says chocolate and wine but my jeans say, for the love of god women, eat a salad.
- Chocolate is God’s apology for broccoli.
- Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.
- Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.
- How do I like my eggs? Uhm, in chocolate form.
- Never underestimate the power of chocolate.
- A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.
- Be happy! Eat chocolate!
- I really need some love, but a little piece of chocolate won’t hurt!
- I’d be more impressed with Jesus’s resurrection if I’d never seen Weekend At Bernie’s.
- He is not here, he has risen.
- You are loved more than you will ever know by someone who died to know you.
- Good Friday marks the day when wrath and mercy met the cross.
- We live and die, christ died and lived.
- Jesus died for you in public, so don’t only live for him in private.
- Jesus Christ. The same yesterday and today and forever.
- Be still and know that I am God.
- His will, his way, my faith.
- Let all that you do be done with love.
- Nobody is too broken for the grace of God.
- He knows the way because he is the way.
- I heard your prayer. Trust my timing.
- We aren’t called to shine our own light; we are called to reflect his.