Earth Day Captions: Loving Our Planet
Earth Day is about spreading a message of unity and hope for sustainability and a combined love for our planet, so naturally sharing this message on social media is important and you will need some creative Earth Day captions.
Perfect Earth Day Captions for Instagram:
Earth Day Emoji love:
- I 💙 🌏
- 👆 🌏 🌿🍃🌲💙
- ☀️ +💧 + 🍃 = 🌍
- 🌍 Day 💙
- Today is about celebrating how home 🌍
- I believe in God, only I spell it Nature 🌿🍃🌲💙
- ♻️ and saving the 🌍
- The environment is where we all meet; where all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.
- Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.
- A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children.
- Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of each.
- In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
- The good man is the friend of all living things.
- An understanding of the natural world and what’s in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment.
- A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.
- I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.
- You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you.
- What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
Save the planet:
- In wilderness is the preservation of the world.
- We have met the enemy and he is us.
- When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.
- The proper use of science is not to conquer nature but to live in it.
- He that plants trees loves others beside himself.
- The use of solar energy has not been opened up because the oil industry does not own the sun.
- For 200 years we’ve been conquering nature. Now we’re beating it to death.
- What is the use of a house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?
- The earth is what we all have in common.
We can be heroes:
- The planet needed a hero, so that’s what we became
- A hero is any person really intent on making this a better place for all people
- A hero does good for good, not for glory
- The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it
- Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put all together that overwhelm the world.
- All creatures are deserving of life free from fear and pain.
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
- Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.
- What you take from the earth you must give back. That’s nature’s way.
- We are all butterflies. Earth is our chrysalis.
- We don’t inherit Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.
- Waste is criminal.
- Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.
- Earth does not belong to us: we belong to Earth.
- The future will either be green or not at all.