Weddings can be some of the most joyous and memorable occasions of the year. As a wedding guest, you of course, will take countless pictures with your plus one, friends and family, followed by picking “the one” to Instagram in order to celebrate the day the right way. Along with that picture, you need a killer caption that sums it all up. Here are the best captions for attending wedding with friends that will do the wedding justice:
Instagram Captions For Attending Wedding with Friends
- Sneaked out of a wedding just to grab a pizza
- I’ll be attending your wedding alone but consuming cake and champagne for two
- I can’t believe we’re old enough for you to be getting married. What’s next, getting pregnant on purpose?
- Not the royal wedding, but it’ll do
- I hope one day my real wedding is as nice as my Pinterest wedding
- Congrats on signing your life away!
- Shit just got real
- Your wedding was so emotional, even the cake was in tiers
- Thank you for a great party and an awesome cake (also, congrats!)
- Congrats on surviving wedding planning
- Professional wedding hopper
- Congrats on not dying alone!
- I can’t wait to ugly cry at the next wedding
- A wedding isn’t about a bride and groom. It’s about the party.
- You will get married. I will get drunk.
- Trust me, you can dance – alcohol
- Thanks for including us on your big day. And by that, I mean thanks for having an open bar.
- I’m here for the boos
- Cheers to Wedding Szn
- Wishing you a happily ever after
- You guys will make a cute old couple
- You two weirdos are perfect for each other
- Damn, you guys got me all emotional & shit
- My forever plus one
- Another weekend, another wedding
- To love, laughter and happily ever after
Making A Toast Captions:
- To the happy couple
- Congratulations Mr & Mrs
- Oh happy day
- Love & Marriage
- May you be forever as happy as you are today.
- These two weirdos are perfect for each other.
I hope that this article on captions for attending wedding was helpful! If you are interested, visit the Instagram Captions Category!