Book Lover Captions: Not Tonight. I am Reading.
Are you the one who always reads? Are you the one who forgets to eat or sleep when reading books? Are you the one who saves all the money for books? Here are the book lover captions just for you! It is ok to be a crazy bookworm!
📖 Book Lover Captions 📖
Cute Book Lover Captions:
- I read, therefore, I am AWESOME.
- So many book, so little time.
- Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.
- I am a reader, not because I don’t have a life, but because I choose to have many.
- I was born with a reading list I will never finish.
- Someone should write a book where the main character slowly falls in love with the reader.
- I do not want to just read books; I want to climb inside them and live there.
- Add a little reading to each day.
Funny Book Lover Captions:
- Not tonight. I am reading.
- “One more chapter…” I whispered, two hours ago.
- All I want is peace, love, understanding, and a library bigger than the Grand Canyon.
- Children’s books actually contain 50% more rare words than prime television.
- Book hangover: inability to start a new book because you’re still living in the last book’s world.
- I plan my library like some women plan their dream wedding.
- Real Men Read.
Reading is Cure Captions:
- If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
- A little reading is all the therapy a person needs sometimes.
- We read to know that we are not alone.
- When in doubt, go to the library.
- Bibliophile: (n) a lover of books; someone who finds joy and peace of mind while holding a quality book.
- If you think reading is boring, you’re doing it wrong.
- You’re only one book away from a good mood.
- Books are proof that humans can work magic.
Quotes about Reading:
- A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. — George Martin
- Books may will be the only true magic. — Alice Hoffman
- I always read. You know how sharks have to keep swimming or they die? I’m like that. If I stop read, I die. — Patrick Rothfuss
- I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. — Jorge Luis Borges
- We shouldn’t teach great books; we should teach a love of reading.
- The only thing you absolutely have to know is the location of the library. — Albert Einstein
- Think before you speak. Read before you think. — Fran Lebowitz
- I owe everything I am and everything I will ever be to books. — Gary Paulsen
Interested in reading more captions? Check out our Back To School Captions post!