6 Ways to Write Attractive Content for Facebook Users
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms that reaches almost 61% of internet users worldwide. With 1.73 billion daily active users, Facebook is also an enormous space for brands to market their content for a broad audience. From the marketing perspective, any essay writing service, for example, can heighten its popularity in the digital space using this platform.
A popular reason for following cheap writing services on Facebook is to get a discount or coupon, or to show support. People do not follow an essay writing service just to show their likeness or because of a friend’s recommendation, but also to stay updated about the latest deals and coupons. Therefore, knowing why Facebook audiences are likely to follow your brand will help you in content planning on this platform.
Professional writing services should consolidate engagement with the content they post on Facebook. Some content performs better on this platform, while the underachievers such as generic images, wordy blocks of texts, and dull headlines, are guaranteed to sink to the bottom. Here are four big reasons why essay services must try Facebook for content marketing:
- It is more interactive than other social media platforms. Businesses and audiences havemore ways to connect, such as start direct communication via messenger, leave a review, or comment on the post.
- Brands can promote the content as organic, paid, or both.
- You can target specific Facebook users by promoting your page or posts to a selected group.
- It is the ideal social network to post your content and find people who would love to connect and support your brand.
Content marketing on Facebook is not rocket science. Still, certain types of content rely on it. Here are a few rules to use the platform for more success:
- For Facebook, the sky is practically the limit for content marketing. Your job is not to be a one-trick pony when it comes to content creation and sharing. Instead, your content should be varied to appeal to more people. Use a mix of images, videos, and links to make your content more appealing. Similarly, the timing of posting content on Facebook is essential. For instance, weekends are considered a dead zone for posting. Ideally, weekdays work best on this platform. Similarly, Likewise, knowing the optimal time (day and hours) to post content to reach the widest possible audience is also crucial.
- If you have decided to use Facebook, you need to know your audience and their preferences to create content that will resonate with them. Apart from the target audience, you should know who is following your brand’s page. Luckily, you can use Facebook tools for brands to know who liked your page. After you have analyzed your audience, you should look for ways to encourage engagement on your posts. Ask your audience about their views on the images, videos, and links shared. You can also ask them to like and share if they approve the picture or link.
- If you are going to use paid/promoted or organic posts, run a little test first to see the performance of both. Target half of your audience with one type of post and the other with the different content. This test will give you insights about what kind of texts, pictures, links, and videos have more impact.
- Videos, photos, Q&A’s, links to short-form content, and interactive posts are more attention-grabbing than other forms of content. For instance, quizzes (personality tests, zodiac signs compatibility) are well-received, and the key reason for their popularity is that people get to know something about themselves. Photos are more likely to engage people than texts; posts with images have higher chances of engagement and sharing. Similarly, short videos are getting more traction, making it one of the most shared forms of content. Compared with status updates and article links, videos receive more shares. You can also consider sharing sweet and short content instead of long-reads to gain more views.
- Instead of creating a personal profile, choose a business page to promote your brand. The biggest disadvantage of a profile is that it limits the number of followers. People need to send friend requests to follow your posts. Business pages offer many features, such as promoting content or running an ad campaign, which is not possible with a personal profile.
- Don’t ignore your audience. You should pay attention to the comments on your posts, and the reviews posted on the brand’s page. You may choose to respond to selected comments, but try to answer the questions people have about your product or service. Apart from addressing specific concerns, don’t forget to say thanks when your followers are effusive with their praise.
The Bottom Line
Facebook offers a great way for brands to reach their content to the audience. High performing marketers are already using this platform as part of their marketing strategy. As a brand, there are a few “right” and “wrong” ways to write attractive content for Facebook users. Make sure to follow the rules mentioned in this article to increase engagement on your content.
I hope that this article was helpful! If you are interested, visit the Facebook Category!