57 Best 4th of July Captions for Instagram: I’m Not Drunk, I’m American
As many of you already know, July 4th is a national holiday in the United States that commemorates the day that United States declared independence from Great Britain. Commonly, July 4th is called the Independence Day.
Many Americans celebrate this day with fireworks and barbequing. Although there are some other ways to celebrate it, those two activities are the most common. Almost all of the cities in the US have their fireworks in many different parts of the cities so the citizens can enjoy it. People just go to high places, put down the blankets, and enjoy the fireworks on Independence Day.
Celebrating the 4th of July is only considered a complete success if you’ve got some fun pictures to show for it. Not to mention, the expectations for captions are pretty high. It’s the holiday everyone’s been waiting for. You will kill the game with these unique and creative 4th of July Instagram captions:
4th of July Instagram Captions
Red, white and blue
- Red, white and boozed
- Red, wine and blue
- Red, white and crew
- Red, white and you
- Red, white and out of captions
- Red, might and blue
- Bold stripes, bright stars, brave hearts.
- Land of the free, because of the brave.
- My patriotic heart beats red, white and blue.
- Happy Birthday, America!
- Fireball and fireworks.
- Let freedom ring!
- Man, it feels good to be an American.
- Apple pie and fireworks and baseball and beer.
- God Bless America!
- ‘Merica, y’all!
- Home of the free, est. 1776.
- It’s a party in the USA.
- Sweet land of liberty
- Fireball and Fireworks
- Life, liberty and the pursuit of frattiness
- Star-spangled hammered
- Bad & boozy
- Land of the free, home of the buzzed
- They hate U.S. ’cause they ain’t U.S.
- Merica af
- Cause baby you’re a firework
- Made in America
- I’m just here for the bbq
- Young, wild and free
- My favorite color is freedom
- Party like W, dress like JFK, think like Reagan
- It’s not the Fourth of July until I’m holding a hotdog
- Food, family, Fourth of July, and fireworks. The four best F words ever.
- If you didn’t grill, did your Fourth of July even happen?
- Miley was right. It is a party in the U.S.A.
- Current mood: Cue the sparklers
- I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over my freedom
- Talk about a birthday party!
- I WANT YOU … to like this photo
- Rosé in the USA
- Drunk on freedom
- Abeerica the brewtiful
- I’m not drunk, I’m American
- Party like a patriot
- Party like it’s 1776
- We the people like to party
- Four score and seven beers ago
- Give me vodka or give me death!
- “I haven’t partied this hard since 1776.” — America
- “Baby, you’re a firework.” —Katy Perry
- “Born in the U.S.A” —Bruce Springsteen
- “It’s a Party in the U.S.A.” —Miley Cyrus
- “I’m just living our the American dream” —Madonna
- “She was an American Girl” —Tom Petty
- “We’re the Kids in America” —Kim Wilde
- “Brought to you courtesy of the red, white, and blue.” —Toby Keith
I hope that this article on Independence Day Captions were helpful! If you are interested, visit the Instagram Caption Category!