One of the best things you find on the Internet to inspire and motivate you, are quotes. These quotes can inspire you to engage more with your followers, share valuable information with them and be more authentic on social media.
Here are Growing Social Media’s 10 favorite social media quotes!
1. “You are what you share.” – C.W. Leadbeater
2. “Social media is more about sociology and psychology than it is about technology.” Anonymous
3. “Owning up to your mistakes via social media will improve your credibility. Turn negative situations into opportunities.” – Melonie Dodaro.
4. “As more people use social media to tell the story of the future, the wants and needs of more people will be reflected.” – Simon Mainwaring.
5. ” Social media is about the people, not about your business. Provide for the people and the people will provide for you.” – Matt Goulart
6. “Social media is not about the exploitation of technology but service to community.” – Simon Mainwaring
7. “Social media is not just an activity: it is an investment of valuable time and resources. Surround yourself with people who not just support you and stay with you, but inform your thinking about ways to wow your online presence.” – Sean Gardner.
8. “These days, social media waits for no one. If you’re late for the party, you’ll probably be covered by all the noise and you might not be able to get your voice across. It could only mean that if you want to be heard by the crowd, you have to be fast; and on social media, that means you have to be really fast.” – Aaron Lee
9. “The more passionate and argumentative I get the more followers and friends I make online.” – Tasha Turner
10. “Social media replaces nothing, but compliments everything.” – Neal Schaffer.
Which is your favorite quote about social media? Share it with us on Twitter or share it in a comment below!