Thanksgiving is almost here, and that means it’s time to start thinking of those Thanksgiving captions for Instagram!
Yes, you might have more important things on your plate (like food!) but sharing how thankful and grateful you are is important, so we thought we would provide you with some caption ideas to help you on the big day!
Here are just a few thanksgiving captions you could choose for those foodie, family, fun pics:
Giving all the thanks:
- It’s not happy people who are thankful, it’s thankful people who are happy.
- Thankful. Grateful. Blessed.
- Be thankful for each new morning with its light, for rest and shelter of the night, for health and food. For love and friends, for everything thy goodness sends.
- Be thankful for everybody in your life, good and bad, past and present. They all made you the person that you are today.
- Thankful and grateful, today and everyday.
- Be thankful, always
- There is always something to be thankful for.
- Let our lives be full of both thanks and giving.
- Because I have been given much, I too must give.
- In all things, give thanks
- I’m thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family and dreams that turned into reality.
- Be thankful for what you have. Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is someone else’s fairytale.
- Keep calm and be thankful.
- Be kind. Be thoughtful. Be genuine, but most of all be thankful.
A photo posted by Kate Hudson (@katehudson) on
Gratitude goes a long way:
- Gather with grateful hearts.
- We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
- Gratitude helps us to see what is there instead of what isn’t.
- It isn’t so much what’s on the table that matters, as what’s on the chairs.
- Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
- Give thanks with a grateful heart.
Pictures of food, glorious food:
- Eat pie, drink and be thankful.
- Gobble ‘til you wobble.
- My kind of holiday
- Hearts and plates are so full today
- One bite closer to Christmas
A photo posted by Reese Witherspoon (@reesewitherspoon) on
Praise the lord:
- Give thanks to the lord because he is good and his love endures, forever.
- What if you woke up today with only the things that you thanked god for yesterday?
- I will praise the name of god with song and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
- I’m thankful for many things, so many things, but mostly God. Without him I’d have nothing else to be thankful for.