If you think about it, you’re only going to have so many sunrises to see in your lifetime, and if you get the chance to take a snap, having the perfect sunrise captions is important. So for all those early risers, here are the perfect captions for your instagram picture.
The best Sunrise Captions for your Insta Pic:
Feeling the vibe:
- There’s never one sunrise or sunset the same.
- Turn your face to the sun and all of the shadows fall behind you.
- Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.
- Rise and grind.
- Suns out, buns out!
- “Here comes the sun, doo doo doo doo!”
- There’s no time like the present.
- I’m gonna soak up the sun!
- The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.
- I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.
- Loving the sight of a beautiful sunrise.
- Rise before the sun!
- I gotta pocket gotta pocket full of sunshine.
- Get your shine on!
- I’ve always liked the time before dawn because there’s no one around to remind me who i’m supposed to be, so it’s easier to remember who i am.
- Wake up with the world.
- “It’s a beautiful morning.”
- Rising to the occasion.
- “I’m walkin on sunshine, whoaaa”
Let’s get real:
- There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
- I like that time is marked by each sunrise and sunset whether or not you actually see it.
- The sun will rise and we will try again.
- The sunrise, of course, doesn’t care if we watch it or not. It will keep on being beautiful, even if no one bothers to look at it.
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
- Another sunrise, another new beginning.
- Watch more sunrises than netflix.
- Everyday a million miracles begin at sunrise.
- Cherish the times you can watch the sunrise, there’s only so many in a lifetime.
Peace is a place:
- May every sunrise hold more promise and every sunset hold more peace.
- The sundays some day could be today
- You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey
- The best is yet to come, literally.
- You will find the one, who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.
- Come sit with me, and we can watch the sun stretch in the sky as our city wakes, ever to slowly into a beautiful day.
- Love her but leave her wild.
- How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains
- The golden silence
- Serenity in its finest form.
- The peace of morning light.
- Slow it down and appreciate what we have here.
- Let there be light.
- May the sun shine not on you, but within you.