- RubenPatton on Hollywood Integrates Social Media: Bladimiar Norman’s #BullyMovie Campaign
- BailyVanko on Hollywood Integrates Social Media: Bladimiar Norman’s #BullyMovie Campaign
- Week 6 – Post 1 Social Media Recommendations | arianacallejacmt3331 on Social Media Statistics and Facts of 2013 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media Trends in 2014 – Growing Social Media | Betting Baseball Club on Social Media Trends in 2014
- Big Q Social Media Trends | Betting Baseball Club on Social Media Trends in 2014
Knotch is a simple way to capture your thoughts and share them with others. In our community, you’ll make meaningful connections with like-minded people by discussing common interests, from movies to politics and everything in-between.
Any topic. Any time. Anywhere. What are you thinking about?
Speak up about your opinions!
**please note: this app is currently FACEBOOK / TWITTER LOGIN ONLY**
At Knotch, we think your opinions and interests matter and that they are at the core of how you discover new friends. That’s why we have created the most simple, fun, and and colorful way to let you do precisely that. We are the network that lets you share your true colors. The Opinion Network.
- Share your thoughts on any topic and instantly become part of the conversation.
- Capture your feelings on our simple heat map that lets you share how positively or negatively you feel.
- Give and receive likes and comments to have lively conversations or debates with old friends and new.
- See the big picture with our interactive colorgraphic that helps you understand how the world is feeling about any topic.
- Keep up with the people who matter most in a way unlike any other social media – listen to their thoughts!
Knotch by Knotch, Inc.