Responsible for day-to-day strategy and execution of social media marketing tactics for Victoria’s Secret. Specialist will drive initiatives on social networking sites, specifically Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify in addition to mobile and emerging media activities. Expected to partner with cross-functional teams (Victoria’s Secret Stores, Victoria’s Secret Direct, Customer Service, Visual, Creative, Merchants, Brand Communications & Events, Legal, etc.), as well as external partner agencies. Must create and manage multiple project plans and deadlines to ensure all social marketing initiatives launch in accordance to marketing calendar and seasonal priorities. All projects will support marketing efforts in conjunction with the retail space, customer lifestyle, product assortment and branding efforts. This position blends activities supporting traditional, digital, mobile and social media outlets.
- Launch, manage and publish social media activities on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify mobile and other relevant emerging technologies
- Work in conjunction with the team to create engaging and fresh strategies for existing social media outlets, thoughtfully expand social media ecosystem
- Maintain community content calendar to ensure communication aligns with brand and business priorities
- Monitor trends in social media tools, competitive landscape, digital trends and applications to identify brand advancement opportunities
- Drive content planning, asset management, paid media content management
- Maintain a deep understanding of the female consumer (sweet-spot being the 24 yr old woman), which includes her shopping habits, cultural interests, speech and use of technology
- Identify the key performance indicators to evaluate campaign and content performance to drive business results.
- Use real-time data to respond to relevant engagement opportunities, identify macro long-term opportunities (programming and customer experience) and swiftly highlight conversations that negatively impact the customer and brand
- Track and monitor the effectiveness of social initiatives (i.e. reach, relevance and influence) and provide actionable and insightful reports for leadership teams
- Works with team to create weekly, monthly and as needed measurement reports that capture key performance indicators and actionable insights. Clearly articulates results and recommendations
- Identify content opportunities across the company that can be creatively translated and communicated through social media platforms
- Provide insights gained from social media monitoring to cross-functional teams to help the business evolve its strategies in a timely fashion.
- Measure the impact of social media programs and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Proficient working within social media tools such as Spredfast, Curalate, Synthesio, etc.
- Must have deep understanding of social analytics with an emphasis on social sentiment and content performance
- Lead and execute social support for live event initiatives while working in conjunction with internal Brand Communications & Events teamo Must be a subject matter expert publishing across social channels in real time during live events
- Must partner with internal cross-functional and channel partners, in addition to external digital agencies to manage deadlines, budgets and asset delivery
- Work closely with Manager of Social Media Marketing to ensure all deliverables meet marketing objectives and maintain brand standards
- Responsible for maintaining efficient, yet collaborative working relationships with key internal partners
- Anticipate and resolve potential problems/issues, and know when to notify manager if necessary
- Work with team to handle problems effectively and improve leadership satisfaction consistently
- May train and assist direction of less experience coordinators
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies
- Live publishing experience on social platforms
- Live event experience interacting with models and celebrities
- Must have an innate curiosity for new technology and a love for what’s new and what’s hot
- Passion for retail and fashion and interest in pop culture, music and entertainment industry
- Have a intermediate understanding of internal processes, project management principles
- Organized, meticulous, deadline oriented, & works well under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, projects, and strong prioritization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve for tactical issues as well as proven strategic thinking
- Must be highly organized, flexible and have a proven multi-tasking ability
- Must have active accounts across key social media networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Ability to navigate an organization and build consensus
- Travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of digital marketing or social media management experience
- Some experience with a major consumer brand (agency experience acceptable)
- Experience with managing social communities (e.g.> Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SnapChat, YouTube)An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.