Updated as of February 13, 2018
There’s nothing better than hanging out and having a photoshoot with your best friend…your furry best friend that is! In case you also enjoy blowing up social media with pictures of your pup, here are some instagram captions for dogs for your next photoshoot!
Instagram captions for dogs:
Funny Dog Captions
- The better I get to know men, the more I love dogs
- Dogs never bite me; just humans.
- If my dog makes you uncomfortable I’d be happy to lock you in the other room.
- My windows aren’t dirty, that’s just my dog’s nose art.
- At the end of the day, I still like dogs better than people
- The best therapist has fur and four legs
- First they steal your heart, then they steal your bed.
Cute Dog Captions
- What a beautiful world it would be if people had hearts like dogs
- Dogs are not our whole lives but they make our lives whole
- My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies, it comes from the love that’s in my dog’s eyes.
- If there are no dogs in heaven, I want to go wherever they went.
- Happiness is a warm puppy
- The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.
- Dogs don’t see the outside of a human but the inside of a human.
- Always kiss your dog goodnight
- Happiness is doggy kisses
- My best friend doesn’t need to say a word to me
- The journey of life is sweeter when traveled with a dog
- Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen
- I aspire to be the person my dog thinks I am
- Live, love, bark
- Whoever said “it’s only a dog” obviously never loved a dog
- I love you fur-ever
- A dog will always be happier to see you than any person will.
- You can’t buy love, but you can rescue it
- In life, it’s not about where you go but who goes with you.
Quotes About Dogs
- “I’ve seen a look in dogs’ eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically, dogs think humans are nuts.” — John Steinbeck
- “If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” -Mark Twain
- “There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.” — Ben Williams
- “Such short little lives dogs live, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home at the end of each day.” -John Grogan