So, you’ve spent 20 minutes taking dozens of selfies to achieve the perfect one but now you have no idea what to put as your selfie caption.
Celebrities and bloggers make selfie captions seem effortless, but for the everyday person, it’s not as easy to craft a “likeable” caption.
The best advice is to keep it short and sweet!
Here are some cute captions for selfies that will help guide your selfie creativity:
It’s all about the emojis, no matter what platform you’re on- a picture can tell a thousand words – and in 2016, a few tiny icons strewn together, could be a novel.
Sometimes it’s okay to just have one Emoji as your selfie caption, but be sure you pick one that suits your style or represents the selfie in some way.
Spreading the love
One sure-fire way to receive multiple likes is to create a selfie caption that makes your followers smile. Everyone loves a caption that gives them a little pick-me-up.
Here’s some examples to get you going:
- To me you are perfect! (yes you!)
- Happy Monday!
- Hang in their baby.
- You got this!
- Today you will do great things, for now, here’s my face.
- I hope you have a wonderful day!
- Say yes to new opportunities, conquer your day!
An inspirational quote is the perfect accompaniment to your selfie and if you’ve used up all your favorite ones already, there’s a host of great quote sites available.
- In a world full of trends, I want to remain a classic. – Iman
- Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.
- A selfie a day, keeps insecurities away!
- In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
- Enjoy the little things.
Although it’s important to not overload on hashtags – they do extend the reach of your pictures, and ultimately the engagement on your photos – so pick some relevant words and tag away!
Here are some of the most commonly used selfie hashtags:
For those of you who embrace PDA, read Cute Couple Captions for some great tips.