One day a year we get to celebrate all moms for being extraordinary and the day wouldn’t be complete without some public appreciation – so luckily we have compiled a list of captions for Mother’s Day posts – just for you!
I love you, mom:
- I love you to the moon and back
- Our love is boundless
- Your mom is always going to be the one you love the most
- A mother’s love is unparalleled
- MOM turned upside down spells WOW
- Home is where mom is
- How sweet it is to be loved by you, by you.
- You, me and a cup of tea.
- Today is all about you!
Moms make the best friends:
- My best friend was also my first friend
- My best friend brought me into the world
- My mom will always be my best friend
- Who is going to be a better best friend than your mom?
- Wonderful friend, amazing mom. Lucky me.
- Thick as thieves and the best of friends
- First my Mother, forever my best friend.
- Thank you for all you have done and all you will continue to do
- You’re always there and you always will be.
- Home is where your Mom is.
- Thank you for just being there, every time.
- You’re the one who fixes everything
- When everything’s falling apart, you always know how to lift me up
- Everything I am, you helped me to be
- You made me what I am today
- Everything I do, I do for you.
- You were right Mom, about everything.
- There aren’t enough ways to thank you for all that you do.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mother.
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she let’s go.
Mother’s Day gift of love:
- I hope I have given you enough because you deserve the world
- No present will ever be enough
- If I am lucky enough, one day I’ll be half as great as you are.
- No matter how old I get, I still need you. Thank you for all that you do, Mom.
- If I know what love is, it’s because of you
Cheeky Mother’s Day Captions:
- OMG my mother was right about everything
- I got it from my mumma
- Nothing is lost until your mother can’t find it
- My mom and I talk sh*t about you
- You’re one hot mama
- It’s great to be King, it’s better to be the Queen, that’s you Mom.
- Keep calm, cause you’re the best Mom.
Song lyrics for Mother’s Day:
- “You might have a mom, she might be the bomb. But ain’t nobody got a mom like mine” – Meghan Trainor, Mom
- “And I love you for giving me your eyes. Staying back and watching me shine.” – Taylor Swift, The Best Day
- “So now I see through your eyes, all that you did was love. Mama I love you, Mama I care” – Spice Girls, Mama
- “You’ve given me everything that I will need / To make it through this crazy thing called life” – Carrie Underwood, Mama’s Song
- “The only thing I ever had was you, it’s true / And even when the times got hard you were there to let us know that we’d get through” – Good Charlotte, Thank You Mom
Famous quotes about moms:
- “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love” – Stevie Wonder
- “All that I ever hope to be I owe to my angel mother” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” – Jodi Picoult
- “As my mom always said, ‘You’d rather have smile lines than frown lines.’” – Cindy Crawford
- “My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.” – Emma Stone