Now that you’ve taken a great photo with your beau, you’re only halfway there. The next step is finding the perfect caption. Check out these captions for couples for your #MCM, date night, and birthday Instagram pictures.
Back to where it all began – Lake Como, Italy – first came here in 2007. A boat tour guide took us to a little spot on the lake and told us to make a wish. I asked for this to be the man I marry and have children with. I think John asked for the most perfect bite of cacio e pepe. Both came true, and here we are.
- You’re just the pick me up I need today and every Monday
- You make the week better
- A brighter start to the morning
- The man I crush on every Monday (and every other day of the week)
- It’s gotta be you
- You’re the one that I want, you are the one that I #MCM
- Physically: at my desk. Mentally: thinking of you.
For Date Night Photos
- The good things in life are better with you
- Wearing the smile you gave me
- Here’s to looking at you
- Keeping the love alive with some dinner and wine
- You’re my ☼ my ☾& all my ★’s
- I have every reason to ツ
- Oh what a night 🌙
- The night is ours for the taking
- Cheers to you
- Falling in love all over again
- Things I love
For Birthday Celebrations
- Celebrating you extra today
- And it keeps getting better
- Cheers to another year
- Adventures await
- Happy bae-day
- Make a wish, I already got mine
Way Too Cute Captions:
- We go together like cupcakes and frosting.
- You are my favorite distraction.
- Some people are worth melting for.
- I like when you smile, but I love when I’m the reason.
- I fell in love with you because of a million things you never knew you were doing.
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.
- Every time my phone goes off, I hope it’s you.
- I’m in love with you and all your little things.
- I think you’re lacking vitamin me.
- I thought I was normal until I met you. Then, I realized we’re both pretty weird and I like that about us.
- Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I will give it back.
- You don’t love someone for their looks or their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.